Pusha T steps down from GOOD Music

 


After seven years at the helm of Kanye West's label, Pusha T has stepped down as president of GOOD Music.


Pusha T discussed Kanye West's situation and his relationship with him during his tenure. Pusha has stated that he will be separating himself from Yeezy now that things have deteriorated with him.

One of the most disappointing moments was when Kanye West said he didn't think Hitler was all that bad "It's more than that, and there's nothing to tap dance around. It's incorrect. Period. But, to me, it's just me and him having another disagreement. Because we've had it for years."

He expanded "He's not talking to me right now. If you're not with it, you're not down. And I'm not on board. I'm not going to change my mind. I'm not on board. This new stuff has been brought to my attention. I'm not sure. It's something that just kind of tells me he's not feeling well. That is something I will say. It's going to places where there's no way to avoid it."

Pusha T discussed his Make America Great Again t-shirt, which he wore during Trump's campaign. "Remember, I'm the one who said the MAGA hat is the new Klu Klux Klan hood while he's working on my album," Push added. "He's feuding with Obama. I met Barack Obama. But it's the same with him and the Drake situation. I'm dealing with this and that, and he's doing shows [with Drake]."


Kanye and Pusha T spoke and agreed to disagree. "I just expressed myself," Kanye said. "I express myself a lot to him," Pusha stated. "He shared his thoughts with me. 'Thank you,' he said as he hung up the phone. I know you disagree with me, but you never murder me in public. And some people are eager to get started.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad