'Wish I could hug you one last time,' Offset writes in an emotional tribute to late Takeoff.

 


Cardi B, who is married to Offset, also addressed Takeoff's death earlier this week in an emotional post on Instagram.

Offset expressed his grief over Takeoff's death in an Instagram message posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. He expressed shock, anguish, and sadness about the unfortunate circumstances in his post.

"Dear Take, doesn't feel real posting you like this.... I've been searching for the right words to say, but there aren't any that will suffice, until we meet again, Rest In Power. I love you," the 30-year-old performer prefaced the letter in the post's caption.


Offset accompanied the letter with photos and videos of the two rappers hugging on a video set, swimming in a pool, and working.

"My heart is shattered, and I have so many things to say, but I can't find the words," says the letter. I've been going to bed hoping that it's all a dream, but it's not, and reality feels like a nightmare."


I wish I could give you one last hug. One more time, laugh. Smoke one more [sic] time. "Perform one more time," Offset continued. "I know someone with a soul like yours who is now in heaven." I hope you understand how much we adore and miss you. You've left a gaping hole in my heart that will never be filled."

"Even though I know you'll always be with us, send me a little sign or a beautiful dream, 4L and after."

Shortly after Takeoff's passing, Offset changed his Instagram profile image to a smiling shot of him with a small white heart in the corner as a way of honoring his former bandmate before posting the emotional letter on Instagram.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad