My brother and I have been having s*x for 11 years - Ghanaian pregnant lady sobs

 

                                  File photo (Not related to this story)
A Ghanaian woman has revealed that she and her elder blood brother have been dating and having sex for the past eleven years, and she is now pregnant.

The lady who wrote to Citi FM/Citi TV's Sister Sister relationship show said the incestuous sexual relationship began when they were both underage and their parents were away on a trip to the United States.

Despite the fact that they have both reached adulthood, her brother is 28 years old and she is 26, they have maintained their relationship, according to her.


"I was 15 at the time, and my brother was 17." I was bathing one evening when I realized I had forgotten my towel, so I asked him to go get it for me. He opened the door and began to make advances towards me, telling me how curvy I had suddenly become.

"We were kissing before I knew it." He quickly stripped naked and joined me in the bathroom. We fell in love, and that's when I lost my virginity. We began dating soon after. We shared a room for a month until our parents returned from their vacation. Despite this, I occasionally sneak into his room to have sex. We fell in love and kept it a secret from our parents. "We promised not to date anyone else in our lives," she wrote in a letter posted to Sister Sister's Facebook page.

She went on to say that her brother recently succumbed to parental pressure to get a girlfriend, whom he brought home to introduce to the family.


She then felt betrayed, and in order to avoid losing her brother to another woman, she purposefully trapped him into impregnating her.


"I'm 26 and work, while my brother is 28 and runs our father's business."


Everything was fine until our parents began to put pressure on us to marry and settle down. They became concerned because my brother had not even bothered to introduce them to a lady.

"I became enraged and furious with him, and his response was that we couldn't keep doing this forever." Is this the heartbreak I feel after sleeping with him for 11 years?


So I decided to get pregnant in order to have him all to myself," she explained.


She sought advice from Sister Sister's host, AJ Akuoko-Sarpong, and her panellists on how to handle the situation because, while she is now carrying her brother's pregnancy, the consequences of the sacrilegious act have become clear to her.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad