KANYE WEST SAYS HE'S NOT BIPOLAR BUT 'MAY BE SLIGHTLY AUTISTIC': 'THAT'S PART OF MY SUPERPOWER'


 In yet another bizarre interview, Kanye West claimed he is not bipolar and that the devil is working through China.

Ye was approached by celebrity gossip website X17 outside the Cornerstone Christian Church in Los Angeles on Sunday (December 11), where he admitted to being "slightly autistic."

            

"Like my father said, if you're associated with Hitler, they're going to smear your name." Yes, of course! Of course, dad," Kanye said, wearing a facemask and standing next to his car. "Wonderful idea, many thanks."

"The truth is that Jesus says love everyone, and God says love everyone," he continued. For me, I believe that I am not Bipolar, that I am not in an episode, but that I am a slightly autistic-like 'Rain Man,' and that is part of my superpower!


"That's why I can produce tracks, design, and do so many other things, but what I can't do." I can't do two things: I can't accept hate and I can't hate."

Kanye West went on to say, "We need to bring Christ to China," while spewing more antisemitic rhetoric.


"China has total control over you," he claimed. "China made this phone, controls this phone, and controls the people to whom you're going to show this video." The Jews are the middlemen who sold America to China. They manipulated the American media. There have been reports that we may be at war with China, not just a cyber war, within the next five years.

"Many people believe that China is our greatest threat. Satan is our greatest foe. We must bring Christ to China at all costs. The Chinese are not a bad people. The Coronavirus was not invented by every Chinese person on the planet. Fentanyl was not brought to America by every Chinese person. Yes, there are people at the helm of the New World Order...members of the elite Zionist Jewish community...but they are being used by Satan."


The interview comes after Kanye, who has been chastised for weeks for his anti-Semitic remarks, recently reaffirmed his admiration for Adolf Hitler.

"Jewish people can't tell me who I can and can't love," he told Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes in a recent interview. "You can't make everyone else feel your pain." Forgive Hitler today, Jewish people. Let it go, let it go, and stop imposing it on others. Goodnight.”


Kanye also blamed Jewish people for Hitler's "bad reputation" and attempted to downplay the Holocaust by claiming abortion is "the Holocaust that we're dealing with right now" in the interview.

Kanye West was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 2016 after being hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation in November 2016 following erratic behavior at his personal trainer's house. On the cover of his 2018 album ye, he said, "I hate being Bipolar, but it's awesome."


However, Ye claimed on Twitter last month that he had been "mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a manageable well-behaved celebrity."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad