Yemi Alade at Paris L’Olympia concert


Yemi Alade, a popular Nigerian  singer, took over Paris, France's capital, last weekend with a massively attended concert at the prestigious L'Olympia Hall.


Thousands of her fans attended the concert, unable to contain their excitement at seeing her.


Other performers included Maud Elka, Mo Eazy (Nigeria), Made in Paris, and Bramsitoo, all of whom delivered electrifying performances.




 Alade, who was taken aback by the large crowd, thanked everyone who came out to make the night special.


"My second concert here was a huge success because our fans stood by us the whole time, supporting my craft and music," she said. I am overwhelmed by the support from Paris and the rest of the world.


"Now that the Paris concert is over, the rest of the 2022 world tour moves to Montreal, Canada, before continuing on to Abidjan and Uganda in Africa." I'm thrilled to announce these dates, and I can't wait to take the stage and wow my fans."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad