Sabinus, a comedian, apologizes for missing the Anambra poly event.

 


Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, also known as Sabinus, a popular comedian, has apologized for failing to appear at an event hosted by one Johnbosco Ezeuchegbu, aka Crazylegs, for students of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State.


Sabinus, who had previously publicized the event, did not appear at the Thursday event, prompting angry students to destroy the venue.

Crazylegs called out Sabinus on Instagram on Friday, claiming that he was duped after being paid N2 million for his performance.



"Please, guys, help me," the event planner wrote. Please tag any blog for me. Sabinus had duped me. He failed to appear at my paid-for performance."

Sharing receipts of payment, Crazylegs added, “Evidence of payments and flights. Please you all should come to my resume. Fans are destroying my properties.”

Reacting, Sabinus took to his Instagram story to state that his health issues prevented him from attending the event.

The comedian said, “Good morning my Oko people. I know say una dey vex for me. Abeg make una no vex. I was supposed to come to Oko yesterday for the show with Crazylegs.

“Something happened. My health was so bad. I just avoided the whole thing. I was being just afraid of make I no break down for road.”

He promised to come for the event before the first week of December, as he also offered to refund the money if Crazylegs asked for it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad