Kelly Rowland admits she despises being compared to Beyoncé.


They were both members of Destiny's Child, but Rowland is not a follower.

Kelly Rowland dislikes being compared to Beyoncé, her Destiny's Child bandmate.


During a recent Hot 97 interview with KR, co-host Peter Rosenberg asked Rowland how she was able to "check her ego" and play second fiddle to Beyoncé.


"The thing is, light attracts light. I'm light "She replied. "I am a lovely brown shining light. So I don't believe that anyone's light dims the light of another. I believe that when other people begin to compare you, it demonstrates how naive they are about themselves."

        

"The thing is, light attracts light. I'm light "She replied. "I am a lovely brown shining light. So I don't believe that anyone's light dims the light of another. I believe that when other people begin to compare you, it demonstrates how naive they are about themselves."



"So I'm not going to let anyone try to dim my light for me anymore. I adore Beyonce and recognize that she is a light, but I also recognize that I am a light "She went on.

"People only see things one-sided. I don't like when they just put one person in one place. We both shine together."

Kelly Rowland fans surged to her defense.

Many Rowland fans chastised Rosenberg for framing the question in this manner, dubbing comparison the "thief of joy."


Following the criticism, the Hot 97 co-host hit himself with the "congratulations, you played yourself" button on Friday, November 18, to express regret for his actions.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad