Kunle Remi discusses how a gay celebrity asked him to 'bend over.'


 Nigerian Actor Kunle Remi admitted that he was on the verge of giving up because he believed he couldn't make it in the industry without engaging in such behavior.

The unnamed popular entertainer told the Nigerian actor Kunle Remi that if he didn't bend his bum, he wouldn't be able to succeed in the business. Kunle Remi is everyone else's Saro.

Remi revealed this during an interview on OAP Nedu's 'The Honest Bunch' podcast, where he revealed that someone told him that in order to make it in the industry, he needed to have sexual intercourse with him.

He stated that he met this entertainer through a friend while studying at the University of Ibadan.

The foregoing entertainer then revealed to him that he would have to "pay his dues" in order to make it big in the industry.

According to him, “Before I got into the industry, a friend in U.I then when I was in U.I said there is one of his friends who is an entertainer, he can guide you into the entertainment industry. When I got there this nigga started calling out names and started talking. He said why did you think you weren’t selected for the ultimate search, it’s because you haven’t paid your dues.

He added, “He painted this picture like if I didn’t bend my ass I wouldn’t make it.”

Further detailing the experience, he said, “This guy came downstairs with a candle and a jar of oil cause he said I am virgin. I need to use the lubricant so it can be slippery. He said from there he will connect me and I will be driving a Benz.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad