Julia Fox responds to critics and explains why she is dating Kanye West.

 



Julia Fox, an Italian-American actress, has revealed why she dated Kanye West. It was her way of getting him off Kim Kardashian's back during the divorce, she claims.

In a two-minute TikTok video, she recently discussed her brief relationship with the American rapper. They were from January to February of this year.


As a fan of both West and the Kardashians, she initially resisted his advances but eventually caved to get him off Kim's back.


"When I was running a fashion line ten years ago, [the Kardashians] bought our clothes and sold them in their stores, so I've always had a thing for Kim." As in, the big three. "Khloé, Kim, and Kourtney are my girls," she said.

Fox also revealed that she ignored the advances because she did not want to be in another relationship with a celebrity because they are boring.


"He was texting me," she explained. I wasn't really responding. 'I don't want to hook up with a celebrity again,' I said. Nothing ever comes from it. They're kind of boring, like they're not what you expect them to be. 'Oh my God,' I thought. Perhaps I can get him off Kim's case. 'Maybe I can distract him, like, just get him to like me,' I thought. And I knew that if anyone could do it, it was me because when I set my mind to something, I follow through."

Fox made the video in response to being publicly accused of "dating a notoriously violent misogynist and anti-Semite."


As previously reported by Pulse, West had several anti-Semitic outbursts on social media, sparking a ferocious public outcry.


He wore a "White Lives Matter" shirt during Paris Fashion Week, which angered black people, who saw it as an attack on the Black Lives Matter movement.


"When I wake up, I'm about to go "Death Con" on Jewish people," he said in a now-deleted tweet. Many companies, including Adidas, have stopped working with him since then.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad