Quentin Tarantino's 10th And Final Film Will Be His Last

 Quentin Tarantino is preparing to leave the film industry after completing his tenth and final film.


On CNN's "Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?" he recently announced his decision to leave the industry. ”


"I've been doing it for 30 years, and it's time to call it quits." You know, I've done it, I've dedicated my entire life to it. "And, you know, I didn't start a family until I was in my forties," Tarantino explained. "I don't want to become this old man who is out of touch... I already feel like an old man who is out of touch when it comes to the current movies that are out." That's exactly what happens. That is exactly what occurs."

Regarding the timing, the Academy Award-winning filmmaker explained that he wants to leave while he is still at the top of his game and his fans care about his work.

"I've always kind of equated if you're doing movies on the level that I've been doing," he says. Actually, the level I've been permitted to perform. It's analogous to mountain climbing, so this film is my Mount Everest, and this film is my Kilimanjaro, and this film is my Fuji. And now that I've spent so much time on the mountain, I'm an entertainer. "I want you to be left wanting more."


While Tarantino intends to end his career with his next project, he has no idea what it will be about or when it will be released.

"I'm also not in a rush to finish my last film," he told Wallace. "I've got my book, I'm working on a few other projects, and then I'll figure out what the next movie will be."


The legendary filmmaker also discussed the current state of the movie industry, which is being disrupted by streaming services, leaving theaters in distress as more people prefer to watch their movies at home.

"Right now, I have no idea what a movie is." Is that something you can watch on Netflix? Is that something that everyone wants to watch on Amazon while sitting on their couch with their wife or husband? Is that a film? "Because my last film opened in 3000 theaters and played for a couple of months all over the world," he explained. "The thing is, I don't know the answer to that question, and I doubt anyone else does either." I think it's a wait-and-see situation, and I'll know what movies are even a few years from now by then."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad