Portable :I was famous before I met Olamide..

 


Olamide, as the founder of the YBNL record label, has also aided the rise of many indigenous singers.

Portable got his big break after featuring Olamide and Poco Lee in his 2021 street hop song 'Zazoo Zeh'.

However, in an interview, the singer claimed that he was already famous for his songs before meeting Olamide.

"No one linked me. When it's your turn to shine, everyone DMs you. Nobody made me well-known. "I know I trended," the singer admitted.

Portable has been a controversial singer, having been involved in a string of controversies in 2022 alone.

In one such case, Portable made headlines after physically assaulting one of his signees following an argument.

Years ago, the singer claimed to have founded a cult that terrorized residents in parts of Lagos state.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad